For the body
1. Turn on shower. Tie hair up so that it’s out of the way. Coffee can dye your hair, so it is best to tie it up or wear a shower cap.
2. Bring your Java Juvenation coffee scrub into the shower, do not wet the whole bag. Keep it out of the water or pour small amounts into a cup or bowl. Prepare to get messy, but don’t worry, the coffee scrub washes right off your body and down the drain.
3. Stand under warm water and get your skin wet. Make sure every area you want to target gets wet. Then shut off the water or stand out of the stream.
4. Before you begin to apply the coffee scrub, note that a little goes a long way. A small handful quarter size amount, should be good enough to start. Apply where you want, say your upper shoulders and chest area. Rub in circular motions, massaging the coffee scrub into your skin.
5. The chest and shoulders are the best place to start, as you can spread the coffee scrub down your body from here. Remember, don’t use too much at a time or it just gets wasted.
6. If you don’t have a partner to help you apply the coffee scrub to your middle and upper back, you can use a shower scrubber to get those tough-to-reach areas.
7. Once you’ve covered the upper half of your body, move to your legs, bottom, and feet. To target cellulite, be sure to cover the back and sides of your legs, as well as your lower back and bottom. Massage the scrub deeply into your skin for several minutes in circular motions.
8. Finally, apply the scrub to your feet and massage it in to remove any dry or dead skin, especially on your heels.
9. Now that you’re fully coated in coffee scrub, wait 5-10 minutes to let it dry and for the caffeine to absorb into your skin.
10. Rinse and then simply pat dry with a towel, don’t rub just pat your skin so the moisture and oils remain. Repeat a few times a week.
For face and under eyes
1. Turn on sink and get the water starting to heat to your preferred luke warm temperature.
2. Tie up your hair in the meantime and then get your Java Juvenation coffee scrub, open the package and set aside.
3. Wash your face thoroughly removing make up with your regular soap. Rinse well with luke warm water and do not dry.
4. Get a small amount of Java Juvenation coffee scrub, maybe a nickel sized pinch and gently rub onto your wet skin. You may want to start with your forehead or apply gently and carefully under your eyes to treat eyebags and dark circles while you exfoliate the rest of your face.
5. If you have problem areas like chin and nose with breakouts, be sure to get those areas thoroughly. Scrub but don’t overdo it, you don’t want to peel your skin off you just want to remove the dead layers and get the caffeine into your pores.
6. Once you’ve covered your face, wait 5 to 10 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with cool but not cold water.
7. Pat dry, do not rub.
8. You might want to let your skin be free of any make up or sunscreen for at least 15 minutes to an hour for best results but you can continue with your regular makeup routine if needed.